Tuesday, October 22, 2013


                Favorite Brands

What is your favorite brand(s) and are they running, skate boarding, basketball. My two favorite brands are Krew and Matix. They are skating brands. Those are the two brands I really ever wear. I will tell you why those two are my two favorite brands.

My first favorite brand is Matix. I love Matix so much because they make shirts, sweaters, and jeans that are reliable and don’t rip easily if you fall while skating or bmxing. I strongly recommend Matix it can get a little expensive but it is well worth your money and lasts a long time. It is almost Christmas and I’m sure your children would love to get something from Matix clothing Co.

 

 

            My second favorite brand is Krew. This is a brand that not only make jeans, shirts, and sweaters. They also make hats and sometimes slash with other brands. So it might be a slash between Krew and Matix. That would most certainly be worth buying. If you love to skate or bmx look Krew up it is an amazing skate brand. Your child would love to have a outfit from Krew and you will to because they are durable.






          These both are amazingly great brans for your children. Go to your local mall or skate shop and buy them some clothing from them. I am not a mother but I know there will be sales on these cloths and much more.

1 comment:

  1. good job that def. sounds like a great choice for people but, how exspensive are they?

    ReplyDelete