Wednesday, October 23, 2013




     Freewheel v.s Bmxing (pb)

            Which do you prefer skate boarding known as freewheeling or bmxing. I used to prefer skate boarding but know I prefer bmxing anytime any day. When I liked to skate my favorite skater was Paul Rodriguez (P.Rod). Who is your favorite skater if you like skating? Now that I bmx I like Aaron Ross. Who is your favorite?

            I used to love skating so much because it can relieve stress and was fun to do. While I skated I hung out with all my friends from the skate park and still do. When I skated I took a couple hard falls, trust me it doesn’t feel too good to smack against the hard cold cement. Quite a few of my falls where just like two feet I fell and just got some cuts and scars. My fall that made me quit was when I rolled into the four foot and I ‘’fifty-fifted’’ where you go up the ramp and both trucks get on the coping and you grind. I did that a couple times then my foot hit the coping while I was going to drop back in, and I fell the four feet and smacked my head and elbow I got up ,and skated home. When I got home my mom said we had to go to the hospital we get there I get an x-ray and I fractured my elbow. I then quite.

            I started to bmx while the summer was ending. I had not fell while I bmxed and it was safer. I needed a lighter bike though so I saved up all my money from my job and I bought a new orange white and black redline bmx. I have continued to bmx to this day, and get better every time I do.  


 

            Those reasons are why I have quit skating because I fell to many times and was not progressing very fast at it.when I started to bmx it was worth my time I progressed pretty fast and am not taking hard hits to the ground. I can’t wait to see which you choose skating or bmxing.    

4 comments:

  1. Great blog about bmxing and skateboarding. I would prefer bmxing just cause I can ride that better than skateboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you asked questions and personal detail. ouch that does not sound fun. i like your word choice! good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job I like how you described how you quit skateboarding and how you got into BMXING.
    Great describing just work on spelling and explaining your tricks in your sport.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your blog and how you describe I like both skating and biking I like to longboard though good job

    ReplyDelete